Spark the Change at the workshop with your Trainer Evan Leybourn
A brief about Evan:
Evan is an internationally renowned Business Transformation Leader, Coach, Speaker and Author. He has held executive, board and advisory positions in private industry and government, and worked with clients developing lean business practices across Australia, South East Asia, Europe and America.
Evan regularly speaks at local and international industry conferences on building high performing, adaptable and agile organisations that will leverage, lead and thrive in this ambiguous and uncertain market: Business Agility.
Click here to know more about Evan.
About the Workshop:
The world is changing more rapidly than ever before and organisations of every size are struggling to remain relevant in the eyes of their customers. The simple fact that the average lifespan of a company has decreased by more than 50 years in the last century demonstrates that not all organisations are prepared for this reality.
It is only high-performing, adaptable and agile organisations that will leverage, lead and thrive in this ambiguous and unpredictable market. We call this Business Agility.
This workshop will introduce you to the domains of Business Agility and provide you with the tools to implement them within your organisation.
- Introduce you to the domains of Business Agility
- Provide you with the tools to implement them within your organisation
- Finance Managers
- HR Managers
- Business Unit Heads / Department heads
- Application / Product Heads
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Change Agents / Drivers / Catalysts
- Explore 3 dimensions of the Business Agility model and 3 interacting domains in each of these dimensions, so a 9 interacting domains.
- Dimension of Business Agility - Work and its interacting Domains
- Technical Agility
- Process Agility
- Enterprise Agility
- Dimension of Business Agility - Connections and its Interacting Domains
- Structural Agility
- Leadership Agility
- Market Agility
- Dimension of Business Agility - Mindset and its Interacting Domains
- Learning Mindset
- Collaboration Mindset
- Ownership Mindset
Successful Business Agility requires all of the domains in this model to work in concert with each other.
Have more questions? Looking for Group Discounts? Want to schedule this workshop in-house at your corporate premises?
Reach us over email at email@example.com or speak to us at +91-91581-07766.
February 23, 2018
Add to your calendar
Weikfield IT City Infopark
Ramwadi, Viman Nagar